The products you purchase on www.soinsorganic.com ,the Soins Organic shopping site, are under the guarantee of the manufacturer and importer. The invoice sent along with the purchased product serves as a warranty certificate. Therefore, please carefully keep the invoices. Before using our products, carefully read the user manual and using instructions.
1. Right of Withdrawal
You can return the product you have purchased within (7) days from the delivery date without unpacking, using, or spoiling it. Before returning the product, please send email to email@example.com containing the cause of return, invoice number, and order number. You will be contacted by Soins Organic after the email or fax you sent is received and informed about the return process. The invoice issued in your name must be returned along with the product. The product will be changed or its price will be returned to your credit card. Shipping costs of the returned product shall be borne by you.
2. Items Damaged During Shipping
It would help if you open the cargo packaging before the courier delivering the product to see whether it has been damaged during the shipment. If the product is somehow damaged, do not accept the product and have the courier take down minutes about the damage. Remember that once you take delivery of the product, you will be deemed to have accepted that the shipping company fully fulfilled its duty. As per the requirements for returning cosmetic, personal products and undergarments, the product to be returned must not be unpacked, tried out, or used. The return of the product shall be accepted only if all accompanying gifts, if any, as well as the standard accessories and packaging of the product, are also returned in a complete and undamaged manner.
3. Defective Products
For defective products that were not noticed during delivery, please send an email explaining the defect with your invoice number and order number to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Soins Organic through other communication channels. If the reason for return is deemed justified, the product will be replaced by a new one after the product, and its invoice is returned. Shipping costs of the returned product shall be borne by you.
CONSUMER RIGHTS – TERMS OF WITHDRAWAL, CANCELLATION, AND RETURN
- You will be deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract once you place an order through the website.
- Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (Official Gazette: November 27, 2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
- The shipment fee shall be paid by the BUYER.
- Each purchased product shall be delivered to a person/the institution at the address given by the BUYER, provided that the delivery period does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. The BUYER can terminate the contract if the product is not delivered within this period.
- The purchased product must be returned complete and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and along with documents such as warranty certificate or user manual, if any.
- If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the SELLER must notify the BUYER thereof within 3 days upon the time of discovery and return the price paid for the said product or service to the BUYER within 14 days.
IF THE PRICE OF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAID:
- If the BUYER does not pay the price of the purchased product or requests a chargeback, the obligation of the SELLER to deliver the product shall end.
ORDERS PLACED BY UNFAIR USE OF CREDIT CARDS:
- If the price of the said product is not deposited, after the delivery, by the respective bank or financial institution to the SELLER due to unfair use of the BUYER's credit card, the BUYER shall return the said product within 3 days at SELLER's shipping cost.
IF THE PRODUCT IS NOT DELIVERED ON TIME DUE TO FORCE MAJEURE:
- If the purchased product cannot be delivered due to force majeure that the SELLER could not have foreseen, the BUYER shall be informed of this situation. The BUYER can request from the SELLER order cancellation, product substitution, and/or delay of delivery until the impediment is removed. Should the BUYER cancel the order, and if the product price was paid in cash, the said price shall be returned to the BUYER in cash within 14 days upon the cancellation date. If the BUYER pays for the product via credit card, the product price shall be returned to the respective bank within 14 days upon the cancellation of the order; however, it may take 2 to 3 weeks for the returned amount to be deposited into its account by the bank.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
- The BUYER shall check the goods/services subject to the Agreement before receiving them and refuse to receive damaged and defective product/service that is dented, broken, torn, etc., from the courier. The goods/services that are received shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER is responsible for the careful storage of the goods/services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be exercised, the goods/services must not be used. The invoice must be returned along with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- The BUYER is entitled to exercise its right of withdrawal for the purchased products within 14 (fourteen) days upon the delivery of the said product to the BUYER itself or any person or institution at the address specified by the BUYER without being subjected to any legal or penal responsibilities and without giving any reason, provided that the SELLER is notified beforehand via the contact information below:
- CONTACT INFORMATION FOR RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL NOTIFICATIONS:
NAME/TITLE: Soins Organic
ADDRESS: Levent Mahallesi Yosun Sokak No:20 Beşiktaş/ISTANBUL
EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
TEL: +90-533 3989292
- The 14-day withdrawal period shall start for the distance sales agreements about service provision upon the effective date. In service contracts where the performance of the service is started with the consumer's approval, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised before the expiry of the right of withdrawal.
- The costs arising from the exercise of the right of withdrawal shall be borne by the SELLER.
- For the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the SELLER must be notified in writing within 14 (fourteen) days via certified mail, fax, or email, and the product must be unused and intact as per the provisions of the article of the Agreement titled "Products Ineligible for Withdrawal."
EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- The invoice of the product delivered to the BUYER or a third person (in cases where the invoice of the product to be returned is issued to a business, also the return invoice issued by the respective institution must be submitted while returning the product in question. Return of products, the invoices of which are issued to businesses, cannot be completed unless the RETURN INVOICE is submitted),
- The return form, the box, package, and, if any, standard accessories of the respective product must be returned along with the product itself in a complete and undamaged manner.
- The SELLER is obligated to return the total price and the documentation binding the BUYER within 10 days at the latest and to accept the return of the product in question within 20 days upon the receipt of the withdrawal notification.
- If product depreciation occurs due to BUYER's fault or the return becomes impossible, the BUYER shall be obligated to compensate the damages of the SELLER in proportion to its fault. However, the BUYER shall not be responsible for the changes and depreciation that may occur despite the appropriate use of the good or product within the withdrawal period.
- If the total order price falls below the campaign limit set by the SELLER due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the campaign discount shall be canceled.
PRODUCTS INELIGIBLE FOR WITHDRAWAL
- As per the Regulation, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for the following products: a) articles that are manufactured in line with the requests or personal needs of the BUYER, such as underwear bottoms, bathing suit and bikini bottoms, makeup materials, single-use products, b) goods that are likely to spoil quickly or expire, c) items that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection and hygiene whose package is opened by the BUYER after the delivery, d) commodities that mix with other products upon delivery and cannot be isolated due to their nature, e) periodicals such as newspapers and magazines - except for the ones delivered as a part of a subscription, f) services performed instantly in the electronic environment or intangible goods delivered instantly to the consumer, g) voice and video recordings, books, digital content, software, data recording, and storage devices if unpacked by the BUYER. Also, as per the Regulation, the right of withdrawal could not be exercised during the withdrawal period if the provision of the respective service started with the consumer's approval.
- For the return of cosmetics and personal care products, undergarments, bathing suits, bikinis, books, reproducible software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD, and cassettes, as well as stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, ribbon, etc.), they must not be unpacked, tried out, damaged, or used.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
- The BUYER accepts, declares, and undertakes that if it is in default for the cases where payment is made with a credit card, it will pay interest and have obligations to the respective bank as per the credit card contract between it and the bank. The BUYER accepts undertakes that if the bank takes legal action or claim the BUYER to pay for the relevant expenses and attorney's fees or in any case, if the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER will compensate the loss borne by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
- Payment can be made via wire transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) to our TL bank account, the IBAN of which is TR980006200040100006293125.
- You can make a single payment with all kinds of credit cards on our website or take advantage of our online installments offers. In online payments, your credit card will be charged at the end of the order.